Our annual passes are available for those in the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
What lab tests are included for each plan?
- Boost Up plan does not include lab testing, but discounted tests are available with an integrative doctor appointment (additional costs apply)
- Super Boost plan includes adrenal and hormone testing
- Extreme Boost includes five different functional labs to give the best understanding of your overall health. Tests include
- Hormone and Adrenal Test
- Food Sensitivity Test
- Functional Panel
- Microbiome Test
- Nutrient Deficiency and Genomics Test
What does the integrative telehealth doctor appointment include?
What does nutrition coaching involve?
- Nutrition coaching includes an initial consult to look at your current diet and see where improvements can be made.
- Your nutrition coach will develop a customized plan just for you that is easy to follow and includes simple, healthy recipes
- Continued coaching will include changes to your plan as needed to achieve your goals and optimize your health
What does health coaching involve?
Get the most out of your life and treatments. Wellness and recovery are supported by the choices we make every day about what we eat, how we move, how much we sleep, how we manage stress, and so many other things that happen outside of the walls of the doctor’s office.
Health coaches are change agents and experts in helping people identify their own motivations and strategies for change. Health coaches support clients to build new awareness, set and achieve goals, and make critical behaviour shifts.
How do they do this? Coaches:
- Help people discover the “why” behind desired change
- Explore ambivalence and obstacles that stand in the way of change
- Provide support and accountability
- Empower clients as the experts on their own bodies, minds, and circumstances
- Use broad knowledge of health and wellness to help people navigate a variety of health concerns
How will the telehealth appointments work?
- Telehealth appointments will take place through our secure video system or on the phone.
- You can be anywhere that you have internet or phone service for your appointments
What if I want to get in person treatments?
- In person treatments will take place in our Victor, ID location situated at the base of the beautiful Teton Mountain range.
- Discounts are available once per year for in office treatments. Discount levels vary based on the plan you select.
Is the annual pass covered by my health insurance?
- The annual passes are not covered by health insurance. You can pay for it through an FSA/HSA.
- We can also provide a super bill for you to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
How long is the annual pass for?
- We believe the road to wellness takes time and all annual passes are a commitment to 12 months of health. Because we are in this journey with you, after one year of a paid subscription, we offer the first month of your next year for free! We are as committed to your health as you are.
- What is listed under each plan is what is included for the 12 months.
- If at some point during the 12 months, you need to cancel your subscription, see the terms here.